Relief Painting on Papier Machê Workshop
Stuck in Singapore and nowhere to go? Join us this March holiday for some creative fun and learn a new art technique or two from us!
In this workshop, you will be working with papier machê (that’s French for chewed paper!) and acrylic paint. You will be creating a 3d painting based on the theme of abstraction. But fret not! Through this workshop, you will be able to express yourself freely with guidance from our attentive teachers.
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Relief painting & Artist, Reggie Lauren
Lesson 2 – Recap on Artist & sketching of finale work
Lesson 3 – Applying of Tissue Paper Marche
Lesson 4 – Painting of finale work
Lesson 5 – Touch up on finale artwork & PAM talk
Our workshop is suitable for all ages so what are you waiting for? Sign up now & join us this March holiday with your loved ones! Your March holiday is about to get better!
• Fee: $88 per person.
• 5 x 1-hr lessons in 3 days.
• Group size minimum 5 to start.
• All Art Materials included in the course fees.
• Tuesday 15/3, 9.30am to 12:30pm (3 lessons)
• Thursday 17/3, 9.30am to 10.30am (1 lesson)
• Friday 18/3, 9.30am to 10.30am (1 lesson)